Bringing his 40 years’ civil and business litigation expertise to the practice of Intellectual Property Law, David Butts is pleased to be working in association with premier Nashville boutique entertainment, copyright and trademark law firm, DeSalvo & Levine PLLC.
This association brings to Mississippi our respective firms’ counseling, transactional, and business litigation expertise – complementing DeSalvo & Levine’s already established nationwide practice.
Catering to the intellectual property legal issues of individuals and businesses, the association and collaboration of David Butts and DeSalvo & Levine bring unparalleled experience and expertise, commitment, hard work, client fidelity, and trust to the protection and preservation of the creative endeavors of their clientele.
Our core practice areas include:
- Negotiation and preparation of all industry agreements
- Litigation (copyright, trademark infringement, and music industry litigation / misappropriation)
- Business formation, maintenance, and dissolution
- Copyright, registrations, terminations and administration (label and publisher)
- Strategic entertainment career and business planning
To find out more about the association of David Butts with DeSalvo & Levine PLLC, click here or sign up for a FREE evaluation of your case by filling out the form below.
[button link=”http://davidbuttslawfirm.com/contact/” size=”medium” variation=”deepblue” align=”left”]Get a FREE Consultation[/button]